Tuesday, June 16

long time no see!!

oh wow, its been over a month since I last posted something on my blog!!!
I guess it's true time flies so fast when one is busy.

Well, I took a two week vacation to California and met up with my high school friends...
We celebrated being friends for more than 16 years. After all these years, we still needed had some drama.

As soon as I got back here in Florida, I started a new hobby... Golfing with my husband.
Something I never imagined I'd be into...but I really had a lot of fun at the driving range.
Most of all, I enjoyed grabbing new outfits to wear in the golf course : )

Our little dog is also doing some basic training. She has picked up some bad habits in the last few weeks that we thought it was time to have an intervention.

I have also been working out like crazy. 4 days a week doing Kickboxing, Resistance and Strength training (using barbells and dumbbells) and Yoga/Pilates. Parts of my body get sore and I didn't even know I had muscles in those areas.

Working out has also allowed me to be more creative in the kitchen too. As Im writing this, Im waiting for the empanadas to brown in the oven. I made turkey empanadas to give to our friends tomorrow..ofcourse Im leaving some for my hubby.

Ding! time for me to check the oven...
Ill be back : )

No comments:

Post a Comment