Saturday, May 9

Stamp Out Hunger

I almost missed Today's food drive: Stamp Out Hunger.
We received a notice from the mail a few days ago about leaving non-perishable items by our mailbox so the USPS can forward it to the food bank.
Unfortunately, I don't have much in my pantry. Since it's just me and my hubby in the house and he is constantly out for work. I have only been stocking up on things that I need and use often. To compensate, I decided to share one of my favorite things...yummy fruit preserve jellies that I top my pancakes with. That's a jar with a lot of good love! : )
Mollie put it perfectly though when she wrote:
Personal abundance is just “stuff” until it is shared, then it becomes a blessing for the giver and receiver!
Have a great weekend.
To all the mothers out there: Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment